Participants learn and practice the same communication tools used by successful leadership coaches. They gain confidence and skill at evoking brilliant engagement, relationship, performance, and results from others.
Who should attend:
Experienced managers, team leads, and project managers who need to evoke commitment, build trust, and achieve incredible results through others.
While profound insight and learning can happen in any instant, we believe (and science confirms) that real behavior change takes time. As coaches, we know how to help people turn bold insights into new, productive habits. We’ve designed our CfB program to be more than an event. Our prework assessment and post program support will help you create the sustainable results your business needs. We work with you to build the program that best suits your situation and goals.
- Pre-Work: 180° Assessment from direct reports regarding communication and relationship building skills
- One-Day Workshop: To practice skills using real work topics. Can also be delivered over two days, incorporating more practice for powerful results.
Each section of the program contains relevant activities and practices that help participants truly learn the material so they can apply it immediately. Post work helps ensure sustainability.
- One-on-One Coaching Session:To tailor an optimal action plan for development
- Group Teleconference: Review concepts and share successes and challenges
- Peer Learning Group: Participants receive personalized laser coaching and engage in a supportive, motivating venue where each individual is inspired to act. Two group coaching calls per month for 3 to 6 months and one 30-minute individual coaching call. Up to 8 participants.