Our coaching is a highly customized, caring, professional approach to help you become the best version of yourself. At the end of our six-month program, you will not only feel more effective and less stressed, the most important stakeholders in your life—both at work and home—will appreciate a positive change in you.
While the process is similar for each client and based on years of experience, every program is customized to you and your specific needs.
We know that you’re busy, so we will create an efficient program that helps you gain the maximum benefit for minimal effort.
Here’s some of what you can expect:
Format and Details:
Intake process that includes:
- – Stakeholder interviews
- – Client interview
- – Client assessments including our proprietary 6-minute Life Satisfaction Assessment
Custom Program that includes:
- – Summary of stakeholder feedback
- – Specific program purpose and outcomes
- – Custom plan that aligns with clients learning style, goals, preferences, and lifestyle
- – Weekly, then every other week once client has momentum
- – Available by email for urgent issues and timely response
Observation and Feedback:
- – Coach observes client leading a team meeting.
- – Mid-Program check-ins with Stakeholders, so you know exactly how perceptions are changing and where you need to make adjustments.
- – End of program Stakeholder check-ins
Watch the video at the top of this page to learn more and to find out if you are a good candidate for one-on-one coaching.
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to talk about how coaching can help you.
“Denise is smart and a quick study. She doesn’t use a lot of jargon, nor is she wedded to a particular model or point of view. She is flexible, thoughtful, and customizes her approach to suit the situation.”
Michele Flanagin, VP, Kaiser Permanente
“Coaching with Denise has given me greater confidence as a manager and leader in my organization. She helped me better recognize my own strengths and provided me with tools and practical, individualized strategies for navigating a variety of difficult situations, from interpersonal differences, to learning to delegate, to overcoming my own feelings of self-doubt. As a new mom, I also really appreciated her holistic approach. Denise sees the whole person, not just the employee. She understood my work challenges within the larger context of my life, and helped me achieve greater balance that is benefiting me at work and at home.”
Jenny Sullivan, Director, Best Practices Institute, Enroll America
“It boggles my mind that we’ve never met in person–a true testament to your coaching skills and ability to develop rapport from afar!”
“Denise never tried to re-engineer my leadership style to match a textbook definition or media image of a great leader. She did ask me plenty of great questions and got me using my strengths and the strengths of others to improve my leadership.”
Mike Cerio, Vice President of Supply Chain