Conversations for Brilliance
Conversations for Brilliance is for any leader who wants to be better at influencing, engaging, and motivating others to do great work.
At the end of the workshop, you will know how to create “brain-safe” environments where people do their best thinking, innovation is rampant, collaboration is natural, communication is open and honest, trust is high, and people give each other the benefit of the doubt instead of second-guessing and us vs. them politics.
Your time is priceless. CFB is designed to make the most of it.
CFB was designed as an antidote to traditional learning programs that can feel academic, with loads of models, wall charts, and thick books that few participants would ever open again.
Here’s some of what you can expect from the program:
- Content that’s rooted in brain science, yet never academic or overly-complex.
- Respectful of your time investment: There’s never role-play; only real work gets done here.
- Designed not just to inspire, but to rewire, so you develop habits that are aligned with your goals.
- No tests, nothing to memorize, just powerful ideas and practical work that you can immediately use at home or work.
- Learn why change is hard and how to set yourself up for success.
- Simple, pragmatic tools and techniques that are easy to implement in real time.
Watch the video to learn more about the program content and how Conversations for Brilliance transforms managers into leaders who engage, grow, and elicit brilliant performance and trust from others.
Denise is engaging, entertaining, knows her stuff, and models the skills she is teaching. Definitely one of the better and more useful training sessions that I’ve attended.
This was the BEST training I have been to with practical applications and actions to take.
Kaiser Permanente, Marketing Director
We keep bringing Denise and Conversations for Brilliance back year after year. Our participants rave about how engaging and useful the session is. There’s nothing like it.
Jenny Moody, Leadership Program Designer, Fremont Bank